Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Photo Shoot!




Waaaay better quality!!
So, we had our doctor's appointment today to check for Down syndrome-again! And what do you know...the baby was being so stubborn that the sonographer could not get the baby in the right position to measure the fluid in the back of the neck. So the appointment was kind of pointless except for the fact that we got to see our baby for 30 minutes!


I am not too worried about the Down syndrome thing anyway.


We got to see the baby suck it's thumb again, and he also had the hiccups again! The baby definitely has 2 arms and 2 legs, and it definitely has 5 fingers on 1 of the hands! (we didn't get to see the other hand very well!)


So, we have our regularly scheduled doctor's appointment on Thursday. I think we get to hear the heartbeat then. How exciting!! So until then, I leave you with some pictures of our little baby's photo shoot!


1 comment:

  1. i absolutely LOVE this. & it actually brought tears to my eyes as i was reading it. I am more than excited to keep up with this with you! You have NO IDEA. I had to make my own account! haha Ill probably read it everyday... so I hope you can keep up.
    I love you sis.

    ReplyDelete